I'm looking for a professional Java developer who is also familia with J2ME. I want the developer to modify a game developed using J2ME with MIDlet using layer manager and sprit (old style gaming).
The game runs perfectly, What I want the developer to implement is.
- Manage the collision with bullet, and asteroid
- Manage the collision with the fighter jet and asteroid
- Manage score
- Create another extra level
- Create a menu at game start up, with the options ("Start Game", "High Score", "Resume Game", "Exit")
- Game score need to be stored in the mobile device
I want this to be done ASAP, like in 1 or 2 days. A professional programmer wont take more than 6 hours to complete this, as the main game is already developed. I don't time to do this as I've many things to deal with. The main problem is, I can't concentrate much these days. But I believe there will be someone out there who can do this within no time.
I will send the source code to the selected developer.