This is the basic criteria for a mobile Blackberry application. It should highlight the basic functionality required for real application. Please do not bid if you do not have experience developing applications for the Blackberry PDA with the tools RIMM provides.
Develop a mobile application on the Blackberry device for Numara Track-IT. The platform must be compatible with Numara Track-IT v9.0 and higher.
• The application will have a unique licensing scheme that can be managed in an automated fashion. The licenses will be tied to the serial number of the device. The license should also have a time limitation such that the application will not function after a specified period of time.
• The programmer will be a certified Blackberry developer and use the authorized development environment.
• The application must be packaged such that it can be deployed via Blackberry App World or via download to the device.
• All source code to be provided to buyer.
• The application will store user credentials for authentication with the Track-IT database.
• The mobile application will use dropdown lists that correspond to actual data in the system.
The main screen will be divided in to three sections:
• My Work Orders
• Unassigned Work Orders
• Assigned Work Orders
Each selectable entry will be two lines with the following fields:
• Ticket ID
• Callback Number
An available menu action on the home screen will be creating a new work order. The following fields would be required to complete:
• Technician (default to user logged in)
Upon selecting a ticket, the user will be presented with the following fields:
• Requestor Information
o Telephone Number
o Email Address
• Asset Information
o Computer Name
o Serial Number
o Operating System
The following actions will be available for the ticket:
• Add work order note
• Add resolution note
• Start / Stop Timer
• Add time to work order (hours field)
• Change status of work order (open, closed, escalated, cancelled)
A work order note has three fields:
• Work Order Type
• Activity Code
• Note Text
A resolution has two fields:
• Resolution Code
• Resolution Text
This description should give you the gist of what the application must do. It will properly interact with the Numara Track-IT database, adhering to the data structure, and provide the user with the ability to monitor, modify, and add work orders.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, This is Jitendra represent Q3Labs. We have expertise in mobile application development and have a dedicate team of experience engineer to acomplish the task. Regards, Team Q3 Labs