We're a mobile gaming publisher and are looking to buy J2ME games with source code. Those games should be commercial quality productions with high quality graphics, sound and music. Attention to detail is important for us !
Please note that at least the following handsets should be provided in source code with their relevant resources (art, graphics, music, sounds) :
- Nokia N80, 6600, 6101, 3220, 3100, 3510i
- LG KF700 (touch screen), U990
- Samsung SGH-i780, SGH-U100
- Motorola V3X, RazrV3
- Sony Ericsson K800i, K700i
- Siemens C65, A65
- the proposed games should be free of any legal encumbrances : you should own the rights to it as we want to acquire those rights !
- the games should already exist (no bid such as "we can develop it for you"), we want off-the-shelves games
- source code should be documented in English and able to be maintained by a third party
- resources files should be independant from the code (no hard coding), with the ability to change those resources if required without changing the code
- multilanguages ability included (at least EFIGS)
Please provide screenshots, full description, game concept and a handset compatibility list with your bid in order to participate. We will be able to buy more games if the provided ones are of good quality. All genres are acceptable : from classic games to sexy ones, and even original concepts, but the game should provide some additional value compared to the competition.