Experienced iphone game developer/graphic designer needed for game project
We are looking for individuals or a company with good experience in development of iphone gaming application to develop an initial game for us. Our budget is $3,000 - $3,500. We have numerous projects in the pipeline, about 17 games/applications (and more in the future) that we want to develop. We are paying really well for this type of iphone gaming application compared to what other people pay on this site and we do this because we want to extend this relationship long-term with particular individuals or company. If this initial project is delivered successfully, that individual/company will be awarded the rest of dozens of future projects.
The basic qualifications for the individuals/company that we are looking for are below:
You need to:
1) have Strong experience in iphone application development and graphic design. You should be familiar with Xcode, iPhone SDK,OpenGL and Accelerometer
2) be able to do end-to-end/whole product lifecycle delivery for this game. This will include designing the graphics, coding it and providing basic sounds for this game.
3) have At least two successful applications in the app store
4) provide creative inputs/ideas to the design of the game. Someone from my company or me will work closely with this individuals/company to make sure the game gets developed as desired.
These are the basic requirements of the game:
1) It’s an adventure type games. It will involve 18 stages, 11 of which will involve moving graphics (kinda like Sonic the Hedgehog/Crash Bandicoot type games) and 7 are mini-games that involve static graphics.
2) It will be done in 3D. The game will involve accelerometer functions and touch screen abilities.
3) This game will combine multiple gameplays. For examples of the type of game that we are trying to develop, look in the Appstore for Fieldrunners, The Oregon Trails (a little less complex), Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D. You will get a clearer idea once you contact us but the above are just for you to get a feel.
The game will be submitted to the Apple App store and will be complete when approval is granted. An NDA needs to be signed before the start of the project.
Please send me your past projects (portfolio) and make sure you have experience posting in the App Store for both Free and Paid Apps.
We are looking to start this project ASAP.
Like mentioned previously, we are not looking for a one-time project development. We pay well for projects and have numerous projects in the pipeline that we want to develop, but we do want to emphasize on quality product delivery for each one of our project. If this initial project is delivered successfully, that individual/company will be awarded the rest of dozens of future projects.