I am looking for a professional Java developer.
This project is for creating a high performance queue by Terracotta.
The structure is simple.
1. One method will be called several tens of thousands times a second from multiple thread. The method will save a sql statement as a String into Terracotta system.
2. Another thread will get the sql statements sequentially and execute the statement as a bulk insert to save the data into mysql.
3. the bulk insertion value will be set by a variable in source code.
1. Creating a sample program to demonstrate the structure.
2. It will print the performance of each IO.
3. It can be a demo program to write 10,000,000 records into terracotta and then into mysql.
Terracotta is a simple network attached memory.
We may enhance the system later with additional fees.
Creating the basic demo is the project.
A Java developer who like performance tuning will be preferable.