I have chat program that has simple client GUI and server GUI and their classes needed to communicate each other.
I want to add 2 features to my program
Using RSA Cryptosystem
- Each client should have unique private and public keys which are assigned by server automatically using RSA key generator
- Public keys can be accessed by everyone.
- After sender writes its message, client GUI should ask for public key of the receiver so that message will be sent to everybody, that connects to server, ,however can only be decrypted by its owner.
- Messages should be sent as Ciphertext to client and manually converted to Plaintext using Encrypt button by receiver
- If other clients try to decrypt the Ciphertext using their private keys result should be meaningless Plaintext
2-) File transfer feature (at least txt, word). Same as message sending process, text inside of these file should be decrypted and then sent as a Ciphertext.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 93 $ tähän työhön
I have already done a chat program using Socket and server socket in java. You can see the screen shot in my port folio. Only minor updates is needed to change it as you needed. Feel free to contact me.