I need an Applet can record and play voice.
The reference applet is at [url removed, login to view] just a little bit different (GUI and less features and less audio format supported)
> Sound Recorder/Player Applet UI
- Light weight java applet application
- 2 panels: Recorder and Player triggered by parameter
. Buttons: Record, Pause (Toggled with Record), Play , Stop and Send (to send sound to Server)
. Volume parameter to show the strength of the sound
. Progress bar
. Digits show the length of sound in MIN:SEC
. Same as Recorder except no Record and Stop button and Play toggled with Pause
. The looks and feel please reference YouTube
> Recorder/Player Audio Fomat
- speex ([url removed, login to view])
> Audio Stream
- Recording: The data is store locally until the Send button is hit.
- Playing: A audio file URL is given as a applet parameter, then the applet retrieves the content by that URL and play
> Data Transfer
After hit Send, the audio data is sent by HTTP POST by chunks. The result should be like:
<FORM ENCTYPE='multipart/form-data' method='POST' action='/myservlet'>
<INPUT TYPE='file' NAME='mptest'>
<INPUT TYPE='submit' VALUE='upload'>
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 550 $ tähän työhön
I've 4 years of experience in Audio Processing. I can do your project if you please to give it to me. All the work will be done according to your requirements.