As the base for a project I need a setup of several frameworks. This includes:
- Three eclipse projects within one workspace
- The interface project contains only the interfaces for the services used by GWT
- The web UI project should be the GWT project. It refers to the interface project but not to the business project
- The business project contains the service implementations. It refers to the interface project but not to the web UI project. This is the only project using Spring, IBatis and JUnit. Spring is used for ANY object instantiation. JUnit is used for unit tests. For each service interface there is a set of unit tests testing all its methods. Mock objects are used to test only the service under test and not other services. Spring is used to support these unit tests. IBatis is used for each data base communication.
- The application should provide an enhanced Hello World with the following classes:
1) ProductService with methods find (String title) and find (String title, Date minCreateDate) both returning List<Product>
2) CategoryService with method getProducts (Category cat) returning List<Product>
3) Class Product with properties title, categories and createDate
4) Class Category with properties products and title and method addProduct (Product pro)
The user Interface shows a text box, a search button and a list of categories. When a text is entered and the button is pressed then a list of product titles is shown that contain the string of the textbox. This happens via GWT event handling. The category list shows a link for each category. If a link is clicked the product list shows all products of that category via GWT. No fake or mock methods are used, this all happens via GWT, IBatis and postgres.
The code follows Java Coding guidelines (for naming, casing etc.) and contains doclets for each Class/interface and method including all parameters. At least every 10th code line must be a comment explaining what happens in the next lines.
The results are delivered in the following format: The complete eclipse workspace as well as a database dump are packed in a single archive. The project can be run simply by installing eclipse and postgresql, importing the DB dump, extracting the archive and starting eclipse followed by the run button in eclipse.
If anything of this seems strange this might be due to my .Net background. Please mention this before any bids.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, our team have already experience in GWT,GWT EXT [url removed, login to view] have completed a social networking site in GWT [url removed, login to view] are interested to work in the [url removed, login to view] you have any concerns mail me..