Looking for a continuous integration expert to help setup the entire environment and flow so that our developers can get down to work quickly.
Stuffs we are using:
AWS EC2 - Ubuntu
You need to:
1. Recommend us a CI tool.
It should be cloud based. We don't want to manage the CI server.
CloudBee, Bamboo seems to meet our needs but feel free to propose any others.
2. Configure the tool to build and run tests
Currently we do not have unit test, but it should be able to run the test when they are added.
3. Configure the tool or provide additional tool to deploy to an EC2 ubuntu server
4. Configure the tool to deploy to different environment - dev, UAT, live etc.
5. Provide documentation
Every step of the way should be documented, but no long story required, just the essentials.
A system guys (not developer) should be able to setup everything from sketch again based on the doc.
Documentation should be provided in Google Doc.
6. Provide some advice and support initially
Be available to provide some advice via chat and email after environment is setup to transition our developers to the process.
To bid, you should:
1. Ask us some intelligent questions to show you understand what we want.
Some details are deliberately left in this post.
2. Tell us your proposal so we can agree and award.
Don't worry we have no time to take it and do it. We need you to implement it.
If you send some company profile or some generic introduction, you won't hear anything from us. Don't waste time.