A simple Iphone application that with simulate as if water is trapped inside the iphone. The amount of water can be increased and decreased by a press of a button and water is dynamic and will use the accelerometer, the touchscreen and the mic.
1. The in-built accelerometer will be used to simulate the attributes of water (i.e water will move like the iphone is moving). Bubbles should be created when you shake the iPhone very hard and they schould go away in 30secs.
2. The touchscreen will be used to "play" with water. Move it, make ripples etc. (multitouch compatible)
3. The microphone will be used to simulate a blow so that the water ripples when a "blow is heared from the mic"red from the mic"
4. Graphics must be realistic. Water should be semitransparent, not just blue colour. Colour of the water can be setup in the config of the application.
5. When no Image is selected for background, the home screen is shown.