I have an existing website for a nightclub that provides event listings, and streaming audio. The website is all built with PHP and mySQL.
I wish to build an iPhone application that accesses the same data and allows customers to explore the listings, view information in each musician, and also once logged in via the app can explore and stream the audio we have available.
We use Wowza ([url removed, login to view]) to serve the streams (in rtsp for the website). The new version supports http streaming to iPhones.
I will provide the design and even a mockup of UI and layout in an Xcode project. I just need someone to write the code that provides the functionality.
So, to recap, the following things will need to be programmed:
- Data connections to existing mySQL database, to be displayed in table view.
- Linking table view items to another view that shows information about that artist.
- Travel information view, that allows a person to find their way to the venue on via google map display.
- Ability to login using credentials stored in mySQL database.
- Once logged in the ability to play audio streams provided by server, while displaying play controls with artwork in the background.
These are the features to be included in the first version, but we will return to the chosen bidder to improve the application for future versions. This job is for a known brand, but being done on spec so budget it tight as they might not buy the rights to it - but you will be paid either way.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are logicnext softwares , please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team. LogicNEXT softwares