This project is for one iPhone Game.
This bid will NOT include:
1) The graphics for the game. I will hire an artist to do the graphics and
you will just need to use their graphics for the game.
2) Music. I will hire another company to do the music and then you will need to insert the music in the game.
Will NEED the following from bidders.
1) I am looking for an experienced team. You must already have completed one iPhone game that is on the iTunes App Store.
2) When developing the game we must design it with also the Google Android phone in mind. This game will first be uploaded for the iPhone and iPod touch but then I would also like to upload it to Android.
3) You will need to assist me with any requirments to upload the phone to itunes. I am not familiar with this particular requirments and it will be your job to assist with this.
4) Your team will need to add in my graphics and my music.
5) Your team will need to design all the mechanics of the game.
6) A good knowledge of physics will be required in order to make this game work properly.
I will be copying an older PC game that I used to play.
[url removed, login to view]
Please play that game for a few minutes to familiarize your self with it's game play and physics before playing.
My game will be slightly more advanced than this as it will have 4-5 different themes...space/robot/etc. Each theme will have it's own graphics which I can provide, but each theme will have it's own special gimmik. So the robot theme may have two gears on the walls that spin...so when the ball hits this spinning gear it flings the ball around.
Also, my game will have 4-5 different power-up's, such as a bomb power up which blows up sever balls at once.
I will provide detailed screen shots and explanations in a word doc to the winner.