The app is for a ecommerce retailer of watches. Then end product must be slick and of a high quality to reflect the high end value of the products and the brand of the retailer.
Nice splash screen intro
There are 3,000 products in total which we need to provide the following details for:
• Show stock availability and delivery time
• Multiple images
• Showing detailed spec (Text/table)
• Users should be able to email a product to a friend
• Some products will have video (hosted on YouTube)
• 200 products have 360 images (24 still Jpegs that just need to be rotated), users should be able to spin using their fingers with a flick.
• You will access all data from the web server over HTTP in XML/suitable format, we will provide this. We would like to keep as much data offline and in the app so it speeds it up the app. All product have a “lastupdate” datetime field, so you can check if it requires an update.
• Users should be able to add products to a shopping basket in the app. When a user clicks to checkout they should be transferred (by a simple POST) to Safari to the company’s main website to complete the checkout process.
• User can choose a watch to be a “Favourite”, they will have easy access to view all their favourite watches and this data will be stored on the web server so we can analyse.
There will be a "Most Wanted" section, the feed to be provided from our website in XML. This will be images of products, users should be able to get full product details on each item.
Watch Of The Day
Will show our selected watch of the day. User can shake the iphone to change the watch. Feed from web server.
Latest news section, feed will be from a RSS blog [url removed, login to view]
A product finder tool to find a watch. Users will be able to select options from multiple drop downs to show a filtered list of products. For example a “steel” item with “black” dial (these fields are all in the database)
Users can enter their email address to win a free prize. Data to be stored in web server.
Try a Watch On
User to take a still picture of their wrist and hand using the iphone camera, the app will then overlay a watch image.
• A few selected products will have a watch image which will have transparent background (i.e. a PNG)
• User should be able to rotate and resize the watch image which will be superimposed over the wrist shot. This will enable users to make the watch image fit their wrist.
A good example of what quality we expect is the "NET-APP" from Net-a-porter in the app store (free), we expect the quality to be as good or better than this. We require an experienced developer with a portfolio of iphone apps to view.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 4530 $ tähän työhön
Hello,First of all thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this project.We have gone through your description.We are very much interested to do this job.Please see your PMB for more details.
Hello! I can do it for you for only $5400. It will take me no longer than 30-60 days. If you choose me I will do my best to do it as soon as possible. best regards Birdwatcher
Hi! we have done many works related to database and XML feeds, if you will respond to us we would like to share our latest works , thanks vivek verma