I have an Iphone project which is over half way designed and completed.
Being new to development, there are a few things left to do. I feel it could be passed onto an experienced developer so the application may be expedited. The Developer must have extensive knowledge in: Objective-C, PHP, MySQL, and SMS gateway to complete the application.
Currently the application is sending and retrieving data from MySQL. The data is retrived, parsed and inserted into a UITableView...There are a few things left to do before the app is ready for submittal. Besides some minor transition effects, graphics, and badges within application, the bulk of the remaining work includes.
1) Setting up a SMS Gateway to work with the application.
2) Correcting PHP files so when it retrieves the user phone number(goes to database and matches to a name), and there is no name in database, the PHP/ SMS gateway must forward a generic message to the phone number..... currently there is an error if no name is matched.
3) Review Existing xcode project to suggest and tighten up the code.
4) Iphone development: There are a couple more ideas I would like to implement but haven't mentioned...so there may be a bit more iphone development for app completion such as..... custom buttons/slider, smooth transitions between views, customize the TableView, a new view needs to be created and implemented, and a few alerts....I hope this gives an idea.
5) Also, I would like to have a small discussion about what apples guidelines may or may not be when implementing this type of database project.
For those interested in bidding the project, I appreciate it very much. I want to get it done asap, and can provide further details on the work to be completed for serious parties. Thank you.