iOS photo gallery app, which dynamically ingests and displays photos from a selectable (in app settings) Dropbox URL/folder (or, potentially, from a editable path to a folder on a Mac on the same network) The app should be checking for new images regularly (every 10 seconds?) and displaying newest photos at the top of the screen. Upon refresh and display of latest images, app view should always return to top of screen/latest image (regardless of where the page was last scrolled to). Gallery should support landscape and portrait orientation photos and respect orientation.
Photos are displayed in a thumbnail grid gallery (which is dynamic/responds to different hardware screen dimensions: iPads of different sizes, possibly iPhone) and rotates between landscape and portrait views. When a thumbnail is clicked, a larger preview is displayed and the user can click custom 'Email' or 'SMS' share buttons, as well as 'Cancel" to return to gallery view.
'Email' share button brings up email entry field and ios email keyboard. Entry field should also include 'Cancel' and 'Send' buttons. 'Cancel' returns user to gallery view. 'Send' launches Mail (or, potentially, Gmail) app in the *background* and sends the selected photo to the email address entered. 'Send' also returns user to gallery view. ***If this email implementation is not possible for some reason, willing to explore use of Sendgrid for email delivery as well.
'SMS' share button brings up SMS entry field and numerical keyboard. Entry field should also include 'Cancel' and 'Send' buttons. 'Cancel' returns user to gallery view. 'Send' USES TWILIO in *background* and sends the selected photo to the phone number entered. 'Send' also returns user to gallery view.
• Select a location to ingest photos from: a DropBox URL or a path to a folder on a networked Mac.
• Set background color of gallery
• Set header text (gallery page should have a header field for displaying text ie "Select Your Photo" etc)
• Toggle Email Sharing and SMS Sharing on/off
• Ability to pre-populate email subject line
• Ability to pre-populate SMS text (accompanying attached photo)
• Ability to edit/set Twilio credentials
Interested to hear if the following could be implemented:
- App keeps track of photo file names and associated share data (email address or phone number)
- this data can be accessed/downloaded as a spreadsheet