1. Improve image design. I have the logo and some buttons I'll send over to you.
2. Add buttons to go to the next detail item or go back. That is if we're at article 4 go to article 5 with next or go to article 3 with previous. To make easier the navigation. If we're on the search go to the next article on the search or the previous article on the search.
3. Add another button to type my comments on the article or section. That is I press the button and another screen shows up where I can type anythign I want on the article. It's saved in a database and linked to the article. If I previously had typed a comment it shows in this screen and I can edit it. I must have them linked with a single item on the law database. I'm thinking we may use the field "zparentsection". And it should be a different db, because when we update the laws we need to have a way to keep the links and not lose the comments with the update.
4. Show on the search button the field "zparentsection".
5. Email the article or section. That is. When I'm vieweing an article and I press the button. The app should prepare an email in the iphone with the data from the article or articles selected (the text, html, not the graphics) and mail it to the recipient. It must include the comments I have typed.