We are a company working in healthcare tech. We are developing an AI based platform for differential diagnostics, vitals analytics and automated paperwork. As the platform is getting built, we are planning to launch a bare minimum version-1 of our App which includes a symptom checker, inputting vitals and showing analytics and inferences. The App will have following features -
1) A page/screen to select from the vital sings to input (Blood Pressure, Sugar, Blood Oxygen, and Weight)
2) Upon selecting one of the vitals from the previous screen, the user would see the screen with charts/graphs with monthly, daily and weekly trends. On the same screen, the inference based on vital measurements is shown along with the health (diet, exercise, etc.) recommendation. There will be an "Add" option to add new measurements on the same screen.
3) The "Add" screen has the interface to enter the date/time and vital values.
4) The screen mentioned in 2) also has the "view all" option to view all the previously entered vital measurements for that particular vital.
5) The Home screen has four options/tabs - i) Symptom Checker, ii) Vitals [The screens discussed in points 1) to 4)], iii) Generate Reports, and iv) View Reports.
- The "Generate Reports" option is intended for generating pdf reports from the vital measurements. Upon clicking the "Generate Reports" option, the user gets the vital options to generate the report for (BP, Sugar, Blood Oxygen and Weight). After selecting one of the vitals, the date range selector appears. User selects a date range and clicks on "Generate" button from which the pdf report with vital measurements for the selected date range is generated.
- The "View Reports" option is to view all the generated reports. User sees the list of generated reports sorted date wise. The user can click on any of the reports to view the report which also has a "share" option to email/message/whatsApp or save in memory options.
- The symptom checker is to be implemented using a third party API. The user is asked a series of basic questions and presented with possible conditions via API calls.
The App is mostly static and with minimum functionality and does not require any integration with API's etc. We are looking for an fairly experienced App developer who can develop this App functionality in Flutter and in a short timeline.