Hi, if you know Swift and Xcode and have a good eye for making nice UI's,then this one is easy!
*** YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANY DEPLOYMENT, IT'S ALREADY 90% DONE - IT JUST NEEDS FIXING.
Basically, this small app does a recoloring of photos from camera or camera library like other recoloring apps with a circular brush. Here are the individual things that need done:
1) Brush should be soft edge so it doesn't look like hard circles.
2) Brush should recolor objects (within edges only). An example of the correct vs. wrong test recoloring is attached).
3) Autobrush: finds all edges and recolors within those edges
4) Load previous: Should load pics from previous sessions
5) Before and after compare graphic addition: we have a before and after slider when you are finished, we just need you to add a vertical line so user knows which one is which.
6) Before and after bug fix : shows a zoomed in version, should show whole picture.
***all constants in own file (including strings). Constants for brush size radius, default colors (color 1 and color 2), default color of recolorization, user text, default transparency etc.
*** no paid licenses, use only can do whatever you want license. If problem, please let me know
*** Code commented/documentation on confusing/elaborate parts and flow of swift program should be documented.