Flash card app for the Iphone.
This is a very simple application for the Iphone and IPod Touch.
a card shows a question. There are 3-4 answers for the user to choose from. User choose answer and click a button to know if answer was correct or wrong (showing the correct answer). Move to next question.
There are seven groups of questions.
Questions and answers could have images, provided by me. In that case, the app should be able to run sideways for a better view of the image.
Questions are to be random within its group.
The app should retrieve the information from a database on the internet, since I plan to update /add more information into the different groups. It is at the developer’s discretion to define what type of programming language to use for the database, but a simple SQL database should be enough.
The Database should be setup so I can add either text, images or both into the questions and answers.
The app will have the following structure:
1.0 splash screen
2.0 Main Menu
2.1 Group 1
2.2 Group 2
2.3 Group 3
2.4 Group 4
2.5 Group 5
2.6 Group 6
2.7 Group 7
2.8 Reset game button
Navigation of the menu will be via a simple forward /backwards buttons.
Navigation of the flash cards will be via the Iphone’s swipe functionality.
I will be providing the graphic design for the application as a layered PSD, including:
SUBMISSION TO THE APP STORE
The Developer will be required to sign/submit the application to the App Store via the
Client&#700;s iTunes Connect account.
There are four (4) milestones in this project development. Each Milestone is 25% of the
• Milestone 1 - Wireframe of the application
• Milestone 2 - Fully functioning version of the application
• Milestone 3 - Appearance in the App Store. Source code and developer level
documentation received by client.
• Milestone 4 - Two (2) weeks after launch if the app is free of any major bugs or
• The Client will provide a more detailed version of this specification document as a
• The Developer will be expected to sign a standard Non Disclosure Agreement
(NDA) before receiving the contract.
• All source code and graphic design will remain the intellectual property of the
Client and will be handed over at Milestone 3. It&#700;s expected that the source code
include developer level documentation/comments.