Custom Keyboard iOS project
1. Project Description
We want to create an iOS custom keyboard to work across the iOS platform. They keyboard will allow users to use a specialized spelling dictionary file across applications which contains thousands of specialty words not included in the native iOS spelling dictionary. Per installation of the application, the dictionary file will be copied locally to the device. The keyboard will provide predictive text as well as offer suggestions for misspelled words. This application must work with any device running iOS 10.0 and above.
When launched, the app will detect if the specialized keyboard has been properly installed. If it has not, the user will be presented with step-by-step instructions on how to install the specialized keyboard on their iOS device. The instructions will include how to select the specialized keyboard using the globe key.
The app will display a tutorial and settings options when launched if the keyboard has already been installed.
They keyboard will behave the same way the iOS keyboard behaves when a misspelled word is encountered. If the user types a word that is not part of the word list, the word will be underlined in red. The user will be presented with a correct suggestion to replace the word when they press on it. Please note: Suggestions should be comparable to typical word processing programs and applications.
The custom keyboard will include the predictive text feature that is part of iOS and behave the same way the iOS native keyboard behaves. When the user starts typing using the specialized keyboard, words that match the entry will be displayed so the user can select them before they finish typing the entire word.
The application will allow the user to modify keyboard settings such as:
• Caps Lock
• Predictive text
• “.” Shortcut
The keyboard will display specialized logo icon to help distinguish it from other keyboards.
If the user decides to delete the application, the keyboard and specialized dictionary files must be completely removed from the user’s device.
2. Required Deliverables
• An application that includes the functions specified above.
• Developer must submit app to the Apple App Store using our developer license.
• All source code files.
3. Assumptions and Agreements
• Developer must complete project within 3-4 weeks.
• The app must comply with Apple App Store requirements.
• The source code should be neatly arranged and well documented for ease of reading. Each file should contain header comments with a basic description of the contents of the file and how it is used.
• Your bid should include a minimum of 60 days support.
• This project will be subject to an ongoing approval process to make sure the app includes all functions and features specified. We reserve the right to demand any part of this project be redone provided that it has failed this approval process due to quality or performance issues.
• At the conclusion of this project, all materials developed will become our exclusive property. This includes (but is not limited to) all source code, software tools, and documentation.
4. Confidential and Non-disclosure
Candidate must be willing to sign an Intellectual Property and Non-Disclosure Agreement. This may be required as part of the bidding process depending on the information that is exchanged.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 301$ tähän työhön
Hello, I seen your project details so i will develop your ios app for custom keyboard. I am Mobile application developer having 7 years of experience with native and cross platform Thanks! Tulsiram Rathore