All I need is:
1. Create simple ios app with latest Swift and Xcode with one simple view (UITableView and +barbuttonitem).
2. Create .xcdatamodel within ios App with one Car entity with 2 properties: (identifier (uuid), name (string))
3. Create possibility to add, edit or remove (swipe left on UITableViewCell) any car object. It must be saved to core data.
4. Create watchOS app with SwiftUI (as a companion to ios app) with two page views: a) list with cars (read from shared .xcdatamodel of ios app).
5. Within watchOS app add possibility to create new Car with name.
6. Important! You need to save changes to the same shared xcdatamodel. View doesnt have to refresh automatically. It may be done by refresh button or if you load it one more time.
Thats is all. Thank you. Any questions?
As a final product I need sample xcode project and working example with above criterias met.
PS I need to have it done within 5 business days;)