The project entails the creation of an Desk Clock application running on an iPod Touch/iPhone (OS 2.2.1 and 3.0 compatible).
The main functions are:
• Turn phone sleep mode off
• Turn screen sleep mode off
• Display current time with graphic elements provided
• Display time for location in a different time zone (defined as secondary location)
• Ability to cycle through secondary locations using a swipe movement, without affecting the rest of the UI elements
• Rotating 3D effect for minute and hour changes on main clock
• Display current date (day & month)
• Display battery charge level with graphical representation
• Display battery status (charging, not charging) with graphical representation
• Launch Safari through link built into application
• Setup up to 6 secondary clocks in Settings
• Display different locations and their corresponding time from a separate file (plist/xml file, TBC by developer), eg. does not use the default list of cities provided by the OS
• Correctly handle daylight savings for different time zones
• Switch between 12-hour/24-hour display
• Compliance with Apple specifications and guidelines for public App release via iTunes store
• Source code should be handed over upon completion of the project.
• Source should not include any GPL code.
A full specification is provided to bidders upon request.
Note that no graphics creation is _not_ required, as the artwork will be supplied to the winning bidder.
1 freelanceri on tarjonnut keskimäärin 500 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We are a professional company from [url removed, login to view] are expertize on several iphone application [url removed, login to view] are Expertize on iphone gaming development and iphone UI and multimedia application. If you need some screen sh Lisää