Hi, if you know swift, XCODE, iOS, Apple UI design recommendations ([login to view URL]), JSON, mysql, Laravel then this one will be easy for you.
Our app is already setup and works 100%. all you are doing is adding some features/functions
We have an app that already does very basic things (You will not be responsible for this):
1) Communicates to a DB via 4 digit code (php GET) one time
2) If the code matches an entry in the db, it downloads some information
3) The information is used to replace labels in the screenwith a sentence or two
4) We use XAMPP to simulate the apache server and mysql db
Here's what we want to do (you will be responsible for this):
1) Expand the scope of the database so that it includes several more fields and therefore the app downloads more information
2) Allow the database to store (rather point to) an image or two and use the image to replace a label
3) Change the UI so that it is more user friendly, has more screens, a setting screen, has an intro screen (setup) and the font is much bigger.
4) Update the error conditions to be more user friendly (if there is no network connection, if the code is invalid,)
5) Make it so that if you download the code and it populates the labels, that it is persistent (next time you open the app, it loads the information)
6) You will document / comment all the code as well.
7) There will be several bonus features if you are available
** We cannot send you the code, you would have to Teamviewer into our workstation and work on it there in XCODE.
Note 2: It has to run without errors.