We are InterAre, the company behind Matcha: Writing app & text processor for iOS that has helped hundred of thousands of writer and blogger around the world. If you have great respect for code quality, passionate in delivering great user experience as much as we do and have a seriously good portfolio to prove that, please read on!
You will develop standalone Objective C component called “Cloud Image Picker”. You will collaborate with our engineer and designer to design, code, build, test and integrate perfectly with Matcha with respect to our standard of quality.
We value every hour that you spend on us based on the following criteria:
- Depth and strong technical analysis and design, including ability to apply latest iOS 7 and upcoming iOS 8 technology and ecosystem.
- Robust code quality (modular, clean, error-free).
- Good code documentation.
- Easy customisation and integration.
- Tested delivery
- Ability to meet UX objectives and visual design standard.
- Great user experience on any circumstances (slow network, old device such as iPhone 4 and iPad 2, etc.)
- Ability to think outside of the box and push the limits.
- We love magic and innovation.
Please read the project requirement, qualification, works and delivery section below thoroughly. If those sounds like you, please send us your proposal along with 2 or more iOS app on App Store that you feel most proud of and what work you did on that app. Please also let me know what are your current time commitments (with other projects or team).
You will create a component that enable user to:
- Connect to their Flickr, Instagram, Wordpress and Blogger image cloud.
- Browse and search through any private album, favourites, recently uploaded, nearby, etc. according to features for each platform.
- Search public image on Flickr or Instagram.
- Pick single or multiple images, automatically get public URL for original image (if available), retrieve metadata, download image to cache and return to delegate.
We will provide all UI design, interaction and image resources. You must be able to use placeholder for design files that is not yet ready from our design team.
NOTE: Your delivery must demonstrate each of the criteria that we mention above.
To be considered, you must be able to deliver each of the criteria mentioned in summary text above.
- 2 years+ experience in developing iPhone/iPad app with Xcode and Objective C.
- 5 years+ experience working as software engineer.
- Experience with technologies like: HTML/HTML5, CSS3, ReST Web Service, or XML/JSON.
- Experience with Source Control using Git.
- Familiar with Markdown and related tools.
- Experience in using iPad and iPhone for taking note, writing and any other productive activity is a PLUS.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience in blogging or writing is a PLUS.
You must also:
- Willing to provide minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Be responsive to communications from our team in Jakarta, 8:00-18:00 (GMT+7).
If you live in Jakarta or surroundings area, ability to have team meeting in our office once a week if a BIG PLUS.
## Works and delivery
The following tasks are very important to us to show your professionalism:
- All source, documentation and other files will be stored in private repository in BitBucket.
- Write detailed technical tasks and estimated hours required to complete the project.
- Write all documentation (guide, reference, known issue, etc.) in README file and save all related resources in repository.
- Commit daily to the repository (or at most 3 working days for longer code).
- Log daily work time and report using our project management tool.
- Video conference once/twice a week, start between 8:00-18:00 (GMT+7).
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I read your requirement and understand [login to view URL] are experience IOS and Android App and Game developer. We have 5+ year [login to view URL] these [login to view URL] quote and time is placeholder,its change as per requirement. Some Lisää