It's required to have 2 deliverables:
- an Objective C Iphone application embeddable library
- a sample AppStore distributable application
- listening to an input sound from the mic/line-in in a pre defined bandwidth interval (e.g. music instruments)
- provide a quasi real time measurement (customizable sampling time) for the sound frequency
(e.g. providing a Fast Fourier Transform implementation)
- output the value of the frequency on screen
There are no graphical requirements, the library should be as portable as possible and the sample application as thin as possible.