We have a Car Wallpapers website and would like to create an iOS Application that works flawless in iPad and iPhone.
We are looking for an iOS Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of a custom wallpaper application. We have an android application ([url removed, login to view];referrer=utm_source%3DDieselStationSite%26utm_medium%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3DDieselStationSite) and would like to create an iOS application that is better in design and function. We will share the backend API's to communicate with our server to fetch the wallpapers remotely. Here's what you need to know.
- Create an iOS App similar to the Android App we currently have.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- 3-5 years of programming experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A complete Freelance profile
- References or an established Freelance reputation preferred
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi. I'm a serious bidder. I've check your android app. It is not difficult. Let my team do it for you. Please see and contact me via PMB. Thanks :)
A team of 3 enthusiasts iOS developers and all of them having more than 3 years of development experience. I am sending you my portfolio and queries regarding the app via PMB.
Dear Sir/Madam, We would like to do your project as per your needs and requirements. We have a expert professionals to complete your project within a specified [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for further details.
Hi, Thanks for providing opportunity to bid on your project. I have gone through your requirements and seems to be very simple application. Please go through PM for details of my proposal. Thanks Rishi