I'm looking for a game designer who can create an app which allows the user to hunt and capture monsters in real time - utilising real time mapping.
Key features need to be. :
- Game must also have semantic segmentation to visually identify and mask different elements in the world
around the player to inform how virtual content reacts or is placed in the space.
-Will need real time depth estimation and occlusion to allow for characters to be hidden and then revealed.
Also will need the player to be able to interact with the monster both through the smart device mic and through messages.
- The monsters will need an intelligent AI system to move around the real world space and be able to be captured by the player.
- Monsters will also need to be able to be created to be added to the game.
- I'm also looking for shared experience so the game can interact with other players.
- Interaction with apis for allowing further real world interaction.
- needs to run on both ios and android.
- Will need full ownership of the final code and game. Along with any third party additions.
Though there's a costing placed here I'm open to other costs.
I'll need a fixed price for the full game build rather than a cost per hour without any unseen additions.