The Project is a mobile application that will be development for Android and Apple iOS. The Project requires release on both these platforms simultaneously. The Project will require adaptability for tablets, and phones.
The scope of The Project is as follows:
- The application will require users sign in using Facebook, Twitter, computer generated username or a username assigned by the player.
- The application will allow for users to develop a user profile.
- The development shall include a free version with ads, and a paid version with no ads
and minor upgrades (ie. More fonts, additional backgrounds, more story starters)
- The application will have push notifications notifying players of turn sequence
- The application will pair together random people using any device
o The application will allow players to invite family and friends, and will allow players to play against family and friends via a username
o The application will allow players to write unlimited stories simultaneously.
- The application will contain a data base of “Story Starters” which are 140 character
beginnings to stories. ( It was a dark and stormy night, the clouds blackened the midnight sky, and the wind whistled through the bare limbs of the crooked oaks, a scream rang out)
- The application will prompt a player to continue the story using 140 characters or less.
- The application will prompt the player to click next which will place the ability to continue the story in the hands of player 2, who must complete their turn in 140
characters or less.
- The Application will allow an entire story to last 10 rounds of 140 characters or 5 turns
per person, before prompting the last player to complete and publish.
- The application will display the completed story on both players devices, and credit the story to both user names.
- The players will have the option to share their story on Facebook or Twitter and email.
- The application will allow the player to select background parchment on which the story
will appear on their device, as well as font changing abilities. The player can buy up to
different backdrops and font changes.
- The application will allow players to save the story to their devices within the
- The application will censor obscene language
- The application will allow users to report activity not commensurate to the game play
The initial application development should include flexibility within the application to conduct the following processes at a later date.
- The application will allow users to publish their story to a website owned jointly by SGM Games and G&G Games or “the companies.”
- The application will allow users to access the website to view and vote on the best stories posted.
- The application will interface with the website to alert users of votes gathered on their submitted work.
- The application may be developed at a later time on additional platforms such as Windows mobile, or BlackBerry (RIM)
The details as set forth in this product scope are presented by the companies in order to gather proposals that reflect time, cost, and complexity. Please consider the details as provided above.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, our team has a great experience in game app development for iPhone and Android. Please, review PM for more details (examples from AppStore, etc). Looking forward to hearing from you soon, DB BEST TECHNOLOGIES