*** A version of this mobile application is required for all recent stable releases of iOS, Blackberry, Windows, and Android operating systems for touch-screen smartphones. ***
Here is a simple summary of the functionality:
1. The application must save a data item that identifies the device, as part of the user's profile.
2. The application must allow the user to sign-in with one of the many common social networks (approximately 12).
3. The application must retrieve the email address, age and gender of the user from their social network profile, or force them to enter this information. The profile must also force the user to choose from 1 or 2 of 4 categories.
4. The application must allow the user to enter status updates of no more than 300 characters, including spaces.
5. The application must support the use of emoticons that are included in the user's device.
6. The application must automatically geo-tag the status message with the user's current location, and provide the user the ability to tag the message with the name of the establishment, if applicable (these locations should be pulled from service(s) like Google Places, etc.
7. The application must allow the user to attach a single photo to the status message by taking a picture with their phone, but will not allow them to use an image from their phone memory.
8. The application must allow other users to be notified of status messages, and review them, only when in the vicinity of the location where the messages were posted. The notification will only state: a) how many messages have been posted at that location by all app users, b) how many have comments, c) how many new messages (since the last notification.
9. The application must allow app users to review and comment on status messages only when in the vicinity of the location where the message was posted.
10. The application must archive all data to a central database, including user data, messages, comments, and images, however, we would prefer that the database is not used to send and receive the messages and comments. We'd rather the messages be sent and received device to device. However, developer can advise of support for this.
We will provide user interface in HTML5/CSS3 for integration. Please advise if jQuery should or should not be used.
Open to all quotes, but please provide an explanation of your quotation. Preference given to developers/teams who have successfully developed for all platforms.
PLEASE ONLY INCLUDE FOUR (4) WORK SAMPLES, ONE FOR EACH PLATFORM. WE WILL NOT BE REVIEWING LONG LISTS OF PORTFOLIO ITEMS.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hi, i have great expertise in iPhone,android and all the other mobile platform also. and also i manage a big team of mobile developers. pls see the pmb. thanks