I am looking for a good iOS developer to help add a few features to and existing app. The app is developed using Swift 4, Xcode and uses ARKit. The app is a simple app that detects a plane in an ARScene. The plane is an SCNPlane type node that is added to the scene. When the plane is added, an image is associated with it to show the user were it is. Pretty simple stuff. Here are the features that I need added to the app.
1) allow the user to move the SCNPlane once detected. The movement should be restricted to motion along the detected plane. Here is another way to describe the desired featured. Imagine a table top with a sheet of paper on top. The user can touch the sheet of paper and slide the piece of paper around the table top to any location on the table but nowhere else.
2) allow the user to rotate the SCNPlane node. The user can touch the plane and rotate the SCNPlane. the rotation should be restricted to the actual plane. Same example as the previous one using a sheet of paper but the user can rotate the sheet of paper on the table
3) allow the user to create a new SCNPlane not using plane detection. The app currently allows the user to position the phone, press a button and the new SCNPlane is positioned were the device was located. What I need is the plane should be oriented in the space exactly how the user is holding the phone. What is happening now is the SCNPlane node is created but the orientation is not the same as the orientation of the phone.
Notes on desired usage.
1) The user interaction should be by touching the node somehow. This can be single touch, touch and hold or use two finger functionality. There is already a function that uses the single touch so it is desirable to use one of the three methods mentioned.
2) The app is created and working as expected. I will provide you with the xcode project. The goal is for you to update the xcdoe project and send back to me for testing. I just need these three things created and not the entire app.
3) The xcode project that I will send is part of a larger app that I am developing. The xcode project that I will send is just a slimmed down version to allow easy updates.