We are looking to create a middleware application that we can provide to our clients that will be able to synchronize our Invoices, Payments and create customers in QB online. Please only apply to this job if you have completed successfully integrations with QuickBooks online and you are an expert at doing so.
We currently have an API that we can add whatever is necessary, but it should be more than sufficient to synchronize the invoices, customers, and payments to QB Online.
1. Sync AP and AR invoices to QB
2. Sync Payments two way from Us to QB or QB to US if the invoice was created by our APP
3. Synchronize customers from our App to QB Online. Update and create additional addresses if new addresses appear.
4. The app you create will need to authenticate to our API Token and there the user can set up and configure mappings and basic rules on how they would like data to transfer to QB Online. Basic Rules are which income and expense accounts should default when invoices are created in QB. Which Payments account should deposits be sent to. I think this URL represents a good idea of an integration setup page: [login to view URL]
5. Our Application is built in .net sql server. I am not sure if we need to build this app in that framework, but we need it to work well where a user can enable the integration and it will work seamless by using their token.
You will interface with my primary development team to have them add additional endpoints if necessary.
Here is access to the current API do you can see what is able to be pulled:
[login to view URL]