You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of Gmail. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 5 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English & Arabic.
• You must be living in Iraq for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Iraq.
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Please apply to: [url removed, login to view]