I am looking for a Virtual Assistant to assist me with a variety of tasks on an ongoing basis. Our business operates 3 e-commerce websites in Australia and we are looking to expand overseas in the next twelve months. We are mainly a B2C business and we sell large physical products that need to be shipped by courier or trucks.
I need someone to assist me with the day to day operation of our business and monitoring our competitive position in the market. You will therefore be responsible for -
* Facebook - ensuring we post regularly and meaningfully - engaging with replies and comments on our page - engaging in relevant Facebook groups without spamming - ensuring our Facebook Shop is operating properly - searching for relevant other pages to like - etc.
* Instagram - we currently do not have a Instagram presence and this needs to be established.
* Ebay - we need to ensure that we have the best listings for the products we sell and we need to ensure that our competitors are not outselling us by monitoring their listings on a weekly basis.
* Amazon Australia - Amazon was recently launched in Australia and we do not currently have a presence on there. Our EBay listings need to be moved across.
* LiveChat - We use LiveChat on our websites and you just need to be logged in as a back up. You will not be expected to answer customer problems for a while at least.
* Other software we use - Xero, [login to view URL], Skype, Sendible and Time Doctor. If you have used any of these in the past please let me know. We will also need to communicate by Skype Video from time to time.
In terms of workload we are probably looking at about 10-15 hours per week. I am flexible in terms of which days of the week you work but your hours must correspond roughly to 8am to 8pm Sydney time.
Finally, in order to apply please send me two items - a screenshot showing your internet connection speedtest and a short voice or video recording of yourself speaking in English to ensure we can communicate.. Any application which does not include this will be automatically rejected.