About Drumstick Media OPC Private Limited:
Drumstick Media OPC Private Limited is a Media Company currently involved in branding and marketing of a clothing and a food brand. The company is involved in all stages of evolution of a brand.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
[login to view URL] require social media interns for a clothing brand dealing in Indian Apparels.
2.E-commece Portals listing, marketing projects
[login to view URL] Post for Instagram and Facebook Pages.
4. Market Research Projects and devising new strategies for its expansion.
5. Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e. G. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
2. Increase the number of followers we have on Social Media Platforms by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates
3. Respond to posts or comments to bring value to user's interactions with Ruhaaniyatt (the clothing brand).
4. Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction
5. Update Instagram, Facebook and Twitter account with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Ruhaaniyatt's activities and events.
1. Take pictures and videos of training events to be developed into content for the website, Instagram,
Analytics and Reporting.
2. Work with the team to create and send one email broadcast per month with news and the brand of the month
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
More than 5 years of cross-functional experience in Account Handling, Client Servicing, Social Media Strategy & Analysis. I am interested in this project. do let me know when we can discuss the same.