Hi, we're looking for an SEO expert to assist us with a network of niche financial sites. If this works out, we're likely to want to use you for other projects since we continually develop sites.
Here's what we need done specifically:
We have a total of 8 different domains that have developed sites in different niche financial areas. Each of these sites have anywhere from 5-20 articles at them already. We would like some research done of long-tail keywords that fit the following characteristics:
* At least some of the top 10 listings on Google have fewer than 1000 inbound links aka Google.
* At least some of the top 10 listings are commercial sites (as opposed to government, educational institutions and non-profits)
* At least 20 daily searches are done per search term according to Wordtracker
We'd like a list of at least 10 search terms in the financial area that fit the above criteria *and* one of the niches we have sites in. We don't want more than 5 search terms for any individual site.
The list of domains will be provided to the chosen candidate as we'd prefer not to disclose them publicly.
With the holidays around the corner, doing the work within the allotted time frame is imperative.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
notepad, excel or word document