I would like an SEM expert to provide on page and off-page optimization of a fitness site, link building and google ad words.
Please provide work samples; APPLICATIONS WITHOUT WORK SAMPLES (rankings and link building) WILL BE DECLINED. Please advise price (hourly and fixed), when you can start, and availability for an interview call.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Below is the full job description. Thank you!
1. SEO/SEM expert to provide on page and off-page optimization.
2. Maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines (Google and Bing).
3. Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
4. Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
5. Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
6. Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion, and optimization
7. Research and analyze competitor advertising links
8. Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
9. Develop and implement link building strategy
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
10. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
11. The ability to work with back-end SEM elements such as .htaccess, [url removed, login to view], metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
12. The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
13. A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
14. A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Should be able to assist in uploading blog posts on site.
15. A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
16. An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO/SEM industry