We are small, emerging digital marketing agency that has an immediate opening for a Part-time Sales Assistant, reporting to the Director of Sales.
JOB PURPOSE: To provide general support to the sales & marketing team, processing leads, preparing proposals, assisting in sales presentations.
· B2B sales
· Work from home
· Up to 20 hours a week
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Assist Director of Sales with any and all tasks
* Input new customer data and maintain existing data in company CRM
* Create standardized training procedures and documents for new hire on-boarding
* Assist in market research and identify sales needs
* Networking and client interaction preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
* Previous office administrative support experience, preferably in sales support role and/or working in wholesale/jewelry industry.
* Detail oriented
* Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner
* Must be well organized and have the ability to meet strict deadlines
* Ability to multi-task with ease and strong analytical skills.
* Can work both independently and as a team player.
* Competent computer and typing skills to perform essential duties listed above.
* Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and [url removed, login to view] required.
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 24 $/tunti tähän työhön
HI, I'm interested to work. My name is SAM from India but working with [url removed, login to view] as a agent. Looking for new opportunity and I'm interested. Regards, SAM
Over 10 Yrs. of Executive Assistant experience. Worked for 9 years at Signet Jewelers HQ. Have exceptional Customer Service expereince. Inside Sales experience and CRM experience.
I am currently a senior in college and I have decent communication skills. I prefer to work with a team but can work alone if necessary. Integrity, Honesty and Punctuality are the traits I usually entail.