Marketing Manager Responsibilities Include:
-Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation and drive qualified traffic
-Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
-Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We're looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our Real Estate Company.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects that convert.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. (I.E. Effective Social Media Brand Building, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Direct Mail Campaigns, Follow up.)
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified sellers and buyers to our services.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for social media, website and blog that attracts and converts our targeted client.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, CRM - KvCore)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and I have three years of experience in Social Media Management / Social Media Marketing. I am a very creative and responsible person and will do anything you ask me to.