I'm looking for someone experienced in marketing, PR or outreach to research relevant news & industry websites and organise article placements. This role requires you to find and make contact with publications, negotiate article placements, and produce content.
Experience in researching, writing & editing content would be advantageous. We have a team of freelance writers to utilise, so you don't need to write everything. (Unless you want to). An understanding of basic SEO principals is desirable.
Below are some of the tasks required
• Research people and websites for article placement opportunities
• Contact prospects telephone calls, emails & social media in the Australian timezone
• Maintain contact database in BuzzStream our outreach CRM
• Manage relationship with contacts from websites
• Use web-based marketing research tools to analyse the quality and relevance of websites