Manage a niche online social community and increase its membership levels as well as content creation.
1) A fully running online community in Ning Social needs to be managed. The access etc. is easy to setup and will be given to the manager.
see: [url removed, login to view]
2) Need to increase the signed free members from 900+ to around 5,000 (but not random members, only relevant members who can add and contribute actively)- Can use free marketing tools such as LinkedIn groups, Facebook, etc.
3) Have already hired some freelancers to generate content. This content needs to be leveraged upon and publicized on other social media to increase viewership and get comments from readers/users
4) Screen and moderate content posted by members to make sure there is no irrelevant or abusive content on the site
Requirements of candidate:
a) It will be preferred that the candidate has knowledge about the energy industry esp renewable energy in order to effectively manage the content of the energy social network
b) Should be able to join various LinkedIn and Facebook groups related to the topic and spread the marketing message there as well as draw members to the community
c) Should be able to login into the site regularly and check content
d) Should be have experience in advertising/marketing and strategy to increase membership for the community.
key performance indicators:
1) Increase membership 5-folds to 5,000 (from current ~1,000)
2) Ensure site content is updated and there atleast 30 members actively contributing content on a regular basis
3) Look for opportunities to monetize the site content via advertising deals. Generate advertising revenue of $2000 by the 3rd month.
A bonus will be given with the above KPIs being met.
** This will be like a regular part-time job and expected to be committed for atleast 6 months,