We’re looking for a Social Media Manager who can help our company soar to new heights of engagement, reach, and meaningful connections with our fans. If you’re a leader who builds alliances, has broad and deep subject-matter expertise in social media platforms, and an entrepreneurial mindset to scale and proof conversion sales, we’d love to start a conversation with you!
• Love social media. Don’t just be the team’s social media expert (which obviously you must be)...be the social media evangelist, too.
• Take a lead role in managing and creating exciting social media strategies with internal / external resources.
• Help define audacious audience growth goals and own the creation of the roadmap to reach those goals.
• Resource, plan, and growth-hack. Constantly analyze our current processes, systems, and tools - all the while, remaining scrappy and hungry!
• Subject-Matter Expertise: you live, breathe, work, type, research and win at social media. All day, everyday. You consistently stay up to date with the best of technologies, workflows, and best practices in the industry.
• Data Driven: you understand that at the end of the day, data always wins.
• You Love to Test: you know that testing is the foundation of successful growth. You know not only HOW to test, but also WHAT to test.
• Entrepreneurial: you have a profit-generating mindset; you’re excited by developing and scaling new and varied revenue streams. You connect the dots when approaching new revenue streams, and have creative ways of monetizing social amidst a changing industry.
• Growth Mindset: From learning new skills to pioneering new strategies, you’re always looking to grow. The internet changes fast, we’re looking for someone with the drive and aptitude to change faster.
• Sales conversions results.
• 3-5+ years in a social media position
• Expertise in relevant social media platforms and their algorithms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest)
• Experience with large scale social media accounts (minimum 10 million followers total) and strategic growth of at least 25%
• Experience at a digital agency, publisher, eCommerce/SaaS company preferred
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Strong, data-centric analytical skills
• Can apply lateral thinking to generate new solutions
• Clear and clever written and verbal communication skills
• A love of working in a fast paced environment
• Self-starter, avid problem solver, energetic go-getter
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I am vikas Digital Marketing expert seen your requirement and i have all the skills you are looking for check [login to view URL] you would get best results