Looking for eBay & Amazon Sellers; Permanent: WE SHIP IT BEFORE YOU PAY US
We are a wholesaler and retailer of mobile phones, E-Book, Bluetooth and memory cards.
We are looking for productive eBay; Amazon sellers with outstanding accounts to add to our team. Some of our sellers are making $200+ a week. There are two ways that we can start our cooperation. We can ship before you pay us. Please contact with me for more information.
We are looking for productive eBay; Amazon sellers with outstanding accounts to add to our team. Some of our sellers are making $200+ a week. There are two ways that we can start our cooperation.
Here is one of our ebay partners who:
• Spent 5 hours listing 17 items!
• Sold 75 items in 2 days!
• More than $1000 Sales Revenue generating per day!
• Make 200 dollars in just 2 days!
• No need to take pictures or talk with suppliers, no need to pack items and ship!
If you are already in the eBay business, and want to expand your business. We would like to start our business cooperation with you as permanent project. At first you will be listing around 3 items at one time, after a certain period of time you will be listing 10+ items per day. You will receive 10% per sale; you will be selling more than one item per day.
WE will provide you with pictures, item descriptions, and reference prices; however we would like someone to be able to write good listings that sell.
Ebay Accounts do not need to be big accounts, just accounts with enough feedback to start selling and buy it now. Paypal account should be unlimited, (no limitations at all).
Everyday, you will send a sales report to us with customers address and item info, we will ship the item. Before shipment, we will require 70% of the total Funds will be transfered from your Paypal account to ours each day. The remaining will be transferred to our paypal account after customer received the item and feel satisfied. Your payment plus fees will remain in your account. Items are immediately shipped as soon as you transfer the 70% funds to our Paypal account.
*You'll need an eBay account with a decent amount of Positive Feedback. You will be listing on eBay US.
*You must be experienced in listing in [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], ,[url removed, login to view] (we understand it will probably be different people for different countries)
*Your eBay, PayPal, Amazon account must be more than 6 months old, preferably more than a year old.
*You must have a valid, working and completely unlimited verified PayPal account which has been used often for transactions (So payments don't get held). You must not have any sending or receiving limits.
*You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
*You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc.; I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
*You must be able to send reports in excel format in an organized way (I will provide excel spreadsheet). *You must be able to Report weekly regarding bidders, watcher, visitors etc
*You must be able to speak good English.
*Auctions will be BIN (Buy-it Now).
*I will pay eBay, Amazon; PayPal fees.
*Shipping for most items is free. Items with a price for over $50 with be provided with a tracking number for free.
*You will send a sales report at the end of each day; items will be posted the next working day.
*Your eBay, PayPal fees; commission stays with you when you pass on the payment.
*Items will be shipped once I receive payment and tracking numbers will be provided with most items.
*Support questions will be forwarded to me and I will write the reply to send. So you need to forward all questions from buyers to us until you learn how to answer them.
- Creating professional looking auction templates is an advantage.
If you're interested in this project and send me PM with your ebay ID.
If you need more details, please download the attach contract and send emails for contact. thanks.
If you are interested in this job, please check the attachment for our Ebay Business Contract.doc.
The sales person offers his sales service by selling products provided by the company, either on ebay, amazon, ioffer or permmited local online market under the instructions of the company; The company ships out the items for the end customers in time, dealing with customer’s questions and aftersales service.
2. The obligations of the two parties
Obligations for the company:
1. Provides hot-selling product information to the sales person, including the product images and item descriptions, item price, item location, shipping method, shipping cost, hot-selling online maket.
2. Make sure the items shipped out in 3 business days from the item location as stated after confirming 70% of the sales and the shipping charge received from the sales person.
3. Provides professional logistic service, offers suitable shipping methods to ensure the delivery time and lower down the shipment cost.
4. Take good controls the item quality and the supply stability to lessen the aftersales issues.
5. Help to abtain good sales and make end customers satisfied.
6. Help to maintain good feedback rating for the sales person’s accounts.
7. Send back the sales records soon after shipment made, to the sales person for sendiing out the shipment notification emails to the end customer.
Obligations for the sales person:
1. Offers sales service with his registered ebay accounts, amazon accounts, ioffer accounts.
2. Lists items mainly following the instructions of the company as to product images and item descriptions, item price, item location, shipping method, shipping cost, hot-selling online maket.
3. Deals with customers’ presales questions, and deals with after-sales service to the end customers with the help of the company.
4. Sends out payment received notification and shipment emails to customers.
5. Follows the instructions of sending sales reports and fee reports to the company to calculate the sales and the costs.
6. Transfers 70% of the total sales and 100% of the shipping charge amount to the company preshipment.
7. Gets 10% of the sales as commission for providing this service.
8. Transfer the rest of the balance to the company after dedecting 10% sales commission, ebay fee and paypal fee after customers leave a positive feedback or after 1 month.
9. Help to lessen the costs occur in ebay and paypal and control both fees within 15%-20%.
10. Help to reslove other customers issues and maintain the sale person’s account for a long term cooperation.
11. Protect the product information not to be used by competitors.
3. Risk & Protection
As this is a long time project, both parties should engage in maitaining a high customer’s satisfaction rating. Both parties should help to control the refunds to not to be over 5% of the sales. The sales person has the right to keep the balance in his paypal account as funds for compensation of lost items, or unsatisfaction transactions. If it’s the refund rating is over 5% of the sales, the company should improve its logistic service or stop selling the products that causes most of the unsatisfactions and take responsibilities for the extra refunds. The sales person has the right to determinate the sales service if the refund rate is too high. The company has the right to determinate the cooperation if the sales person use the product information for other usages.
If there is any other terms that has not yet been listed here, both parties should solve in a balance of mutural benefits.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi I am seeking serious e bay work having just Lost £2000 pounds on a con artist from this site I am naturally cautious but very willing to Work hard Many years experience using e bay and amazon