We run a small (but growing quick) copywriting + design agency.
Right now the only thing that's holding back our growth is effective copywriters...
... so we're hiring!
Here’s some quick bullets you should know before you apply.
- Talent > Experience
- Willingness to learn and adapt your copy style is important.
- We have a lot of moving parts, so playing well in a team environment is important.
- Honesty and transparency matter.
- Deadlines MATTER (We are pretty strict on this)
Your roles will play on your strengths. So if you’re amazing at email but suck at VSL’s - that’s okay. The important thing is we identify that early on and focus on your strengths and how to make you the best possible version of yourself in those key areas!
A willingness to learn on the go and see the bigger picture are important too.
Your daily tasks would include:
- Email writing for email marketing campaigns
- Sales letters
- Landing page
- Video scripts
- Blog Posts
We're really looking for conversational style writers.
Thanks! I look forward to working with you,
Founder + CEO