Hi, I am the developer of a Human Resource web application.
1. The collaborator who will be awarded the project will have to learn to use my application. There is documentation available on my site [login to view URL] , I will also help if needed.
2. He/She will present my application to companies. We are looking for medium-sized companies. i.e. from 10 to 50 employees, but it can be more. Any suitable way to present it.
On-site visit, on-line, etc
3. When the company has paid a subscription, the collaborator will need to train a key person of the company who will be the administrator of the software. The administrator will set-up the system for his company with the help of the collaborator. Then the administrator will show the company users how to use the system.
4. The collaborator will be the contact person of the company. Any questions the administrator or a manager has regarding functionality will be towards the collaborator. He will provide the ‘business’ support. If the company requests new functions, reports, fixes etc., the collaborator will bring them to me, we can discuss them if needed and I will do the technical part, the development.
5. The payment of the collaborator will be around 50% of the net subscription amount of the customer, provided he is performing as described above, having the companies as his/her own customers. If the company subscribes for a month, the amount is 19.99 euro so the collaborator and I will share the amount and get around 10 euro each. If the subscription is yearly, the amount is 199.99 then we take from around 100 euro each. On each subscription renewal, the collaborator will get the same share again meaning around 50%.
6. For this freelance project the payment of your bit amount will be done according to the 50% of the subscriptions amount on my site coming from you. So if your bid amount is 30 Euro you will need to get 3 customers with a monthly subscription on my site, then I will consider the job done and pay you the bid amount. Furthermore, if you manage to get a yearly subscription, meaning that you will be entitled to around 100 euro, you will get 100 euro instead of your bid amount.
7. This should be a long-term co-operation, an ongoing lifetime profit for both of us, 50-50, for each additional subscription renewal, and for each additional customer.