As an SEO & Digital Marketing Manager, you make strategies real with a conversion-focused mindset and a tenacity for optimization.
- Deriving insight reporting from analytics/data and analysis to assist UX team.
- SEO strategy and execution for sites.
- Keyword research and analysis
- Implement tracking and monitoring plans using Google Tag manager, Google Analytics dashboards.
- Working with develop and design teams on best practices, trends, algorithm updates and implementation.
- Demand and keyword analysis
- Link-building strategy and execution
- Site redirect planning, execution and testing
- Occasional paid search management
- 3 – 5 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising and solution
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Excellent project management skills
- SEO campaign management (content, link building, technical optimizations)
- PPC campaign management
- Exposure and familiarity of various tool functionality:
- Google Analytics set-up, tracking and reporting
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Adwords - how to create effective campaigns etc. Increase the conversation rate.
- You will work on a long term (2-3 years)
- Increasing in the salary with time
- Flexible work
- 50 hours per month in the beginning (after 2 months later then 100 hours)