I'm looking for a VA to take care of the administrative and marketing/customer acquisition related tasks for my company.
I just started "The Task Ninja" ([url removed, login to view]), a smart tool and customers management tool. In order to allow me to focus on developing the product and growing the business, I'm looking for a VA that can perform three main tasks:
a. research on potential customers and leads, email them and related customer acquisition tasks. The applicant will need to investigate concrete markets and find companies, business or teams that might be potential customers for the tool. Also, the VA will be required to research on possible influencers, most visited or relevant blogs and sources related to certain areas (like tasks management, time management, teams management...).
b. The applicant will also need to send mails or prepare email campaigns to that leads (via Mailchimp) and take care of converting interested leads to customers.
c. Administrative tasks: the applicant will need to take on general administrative duties like answering emails, preparing meetings and appointments, and customer support (by prepared, ready to answer answers for the most common questions and by redirecting those that cannot be addressed to me, serving as a initial filter).
The VA will start working part-time and will probably end up with a full-time contract as the business grows and.
The perfect applicant is:
- fluent in english
- has great communication skills, knows how to deal with leads and potential customers
- knows how to look for resources in internet, is creative and knows how to find information
- knows how to use, or can learn to use, a basic tool like Mailchimp to send simple email campaigns
- has experience in customer acquisition or finding new customers (and can provide references)
- is self-assertive and has initiative. Can solve situations using common sense
- has a computer and a decent internet connection
- understands that the goal is generating paying customers that will make the company grow
- is creative and not afraid of trying new things and contribute with ideas
The applicant will need to learn to use the tool (The Task Ninja) to be able to have a deep understanding of the product that's being offered and answer simple questions to potential customers (the tool is actually very easy to use, and does not require any technical skills).