We're looking for 2 contractors.
1. Facebook ads Lead gen specialist
for med-spas, plastic surgeons, chiropractors, dentists, and other medical niches. You'll primarily run lead campaign ads, messenger bots, and other lead gen tactics to generate calls and appointments.
2. Facebook ads e-commerce specialist
we're in several verticals or niches including the pets, surfing, skateboarding, fashion, beauty and cosmetics, food, and medical goods.
::Who we are::
We're a ROI driven, growth marketing agency in Southern California that specializes in paid media and conversion rate optimization. We have a crew of designers, developers, copywriters, media buyers and account managers that all have one thing in common. "Have fun while Making Money."
• Writing Copy for Facebook Ads
• Creating some graphics for Facebook Ads
• Coming up with target audiences
• Setting up various campaigns with various objective based on campaign goal
• Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
• Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
• Testing variations of ads to determine best performing
• Continuous monitoring of results and optimizing/improving of ads
• Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
• Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
• Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
• Installation of the Facebook pixel
We will ask you for the following duing the interview:
a) provide a screen share live
b) show us the result by providing facebook business manager account access for us to view
You may be asked to show your screen during the interview application process
To apply please fill out the following application:
[login to view URL]