I am marketing a beauty drink with Verisol (Ingestible Collagen) as the key ingredient. This task is to determine what other similar products are on the Australian Market (produced in Australia or overseas) and the Market response to these products.
I have begun the research task and the results of the initial investigation are provided for use in this project (see attached). The spreadsheet is inconsistent and in some places inaccurate.
Please note: I am only interested in Collagen products that are ingested (swallowed, eaten or drunk).
1. Complete the preliminary spreadsheet. Add missing products, correct inaccuracies. In particular, please focus on information about the product: the ingredients; the mass of active ingredient per serve; the amount of serves in the product; and the cost of the product. Please include a picture of the packaging for each product. Please note that there are multiple tabs.
2. Format the preliminary spreadsheet to make it professional and relevant to the objective. Feel free to add or remove columns to make it easier to understand.
3. Determine the demographic of the people who buy the products. If possible I would like you to use internet research tools to determine the profile of people buying the existing products. The response should include the limitations of the research method you used and your expected accuracy of the result.
Please note and download (if possible) any relevant:
• research papers
• research sources that are pay per view
• product brochures
• (and other relevant information)
Your offer to me
Please include answers to the following in your offer to me:
• I expect this task to take 4 or 5 hours. Please advise if this is realistic. Please suggest how many hours you expect it to take?
• Your hourly rate.
• Explain the way you will approach task number 3.
• Please include an example of a similar task that you have completed previously.
• Please include a list of your relevant experience in internet research.
I will not consider an offer that does not address the above items.
PS:- TASK 3 HAS TO BE DONE PROPERLY.