I am looking for someone to build a software that can help automate a series of tasks.
Here is what I need:
I require software/browser macro that will be able to perform an action on a website. I must be able to provide a link from this website, and select a post from the list and then be given the choice to have that post voted down, or voted up, this should then be carried out on a mass scale automatically using a proxy list that I provide (IP:PORT) format.
The software/macro should have these features:
* Should be able to Vote Up or Vote Down Selected post on a website.
* Should Switch Proxy After Voting.
* Should Switch User Agent Same Time as Proxy Changes.
* Should Clear Cookies/Cache
* Should be able to handle error blocking (they Blocks IP's/Such as Jump to new proxy).
* Should be able to specify a time gap range between each vote and software will randomly choose from the range to proceed to next upvote (In Seconds).