This is for membership site which covering different topics on Internet marketing. We provide products to our members on monthly basis that they can sell further.
So we are looking to create a step-by-step process for our members for marketing these products using different strategies online. There are about 30+ different strategies we need to cover.
But for this test project we will cover only one topic and if all goes well, we will have you work on rest of the topics.
The average content would be ~2000 words, however, I am not worried about the length, as we need to cover exactly whatâ??s required. No more no less.
This is going to be a
approach with all the required screenshots and would be just like teaching a kid. It has to be conversational as well.
You must have good experience in internet marketing and different methods of driving traffic.
The topic, we would be covering for this test project is â??Solo-Ad/Ezine advertisingâ?? in which we show them how they can drive traffic to their salespage using Solo-Ads.
I have attached few research material.... just use it for reference
1. [url removed, login to view] (this is the outline for you to work on, ofcourse you can create your own outline)
2. [url removed, login to view] -> this is done by previous writer, though it could have been much better
3. [url removed, login to view] -> this is provided by [url removed, login to view] thru their members area, so you can just use it for reference.
4. How_To_Generate_Traffic_Using_Solo_Ads.txt... you may refer some of the text from it to create an introduction.
5. [url removed, login to view] -> another one for research.
6. here is another video, that you can learn [url removed, login to view]
-- You will have to take and insert appropriate screenshots.
-- You must be available to start on this immediately.
Please bid (reasonable) only if you are sure you can handle this project within the deadlines and also willing to work on writing content on other traffic generation methods
- No plagiarism / duplicate content
- No grammar / spelling mistakes (must proofread)
- Use the word "secret" with your PM, without that your bids will not be considered.
- We will own full copyrights of the final content
- No autobids. Please read the details carefully.
- No upfront, though payments will be done via escrow.